Foreign Claims Settlement Commission

Official Website:

The Foreign Claims Settlement Commission is a quasi-judicial body that hears claims cases brought by U.S. nationals against foreign governments. The jurisdiction of the body is specific, and its decisions are final.

Forms & Documents

Browse all Foreign Claims Settlement Commission government forms

All 13 forms

Form Title Topics
Amendment to Registration Statement Pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938
Application for Asylum and For Withholding of Removal
Application for Cancellation of Removal and Adjustment of Status for Certain Nonpermanent Residents
Application for Cancellation of Removal for Certain Permanent Residents
Application for Federal Assistance
Application for Federal Assistance (for OJP)
Application for Import Quota for Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, Phenylpropanolamine Instructions
Application for Import Quota for Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, Phenylpropanolamine Worksheet A Alternate version
Application for Individual Manufacturing Quota
Application for New Registration under the Controlled Substance Act
Application for Permit to Export Controlled Substances Pursuant to Section 1003(a), (b), (c) & (d), Title III, PL 91-513
Application for Permit to Import Controlled Substances for Domestic and/or Scientific Purposes Pursuant to Section 1002, Title III, P.L. 91-513
Application for Procurement Quota

Contact Information & Office Locations

1 contact point

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Phone numbers:
  • (202) 353-1555 (Department Comment Line)
  • (202) 514-2000 (Department of Justice Main Switchboard)
  • (800) 877-8339 (TTY/ASCII/TDD)

Have Questions About This Agency?
Ask An Expert For Help:

Questions and comments are moderated. Minimum of 10 characters.

All questions and comments are moderated and publicly viewable. Please do not post private or sensitive information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, confidential financial and legal details.

Login or sign up to submit questions