Los Angeles, CA

Questions About This Location

My daughter who is a US citizen lives in England with her British fiancé. They plan to get married in Greece in September 2023. Question: what certificate is required to get married overseas and to prove she is not currently married and never has been? It may be called “certificate of non-impediment to marriage “ Thank you
How do I dispute a business license infraction

Have Questions About Government Agencies or Forms in Los Angeles?
Ask An Expert For Help:

Questions and comments are moderated. Minimum of 10 characters.

All questions and comments are moderated and publicly viewable. Please do not post private or sensitive information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, confidential financial and legal details.

Login or sign up to submit questions