Petition to Register Foreign Order (NHJB-2063-F)

This government document is issued by Judicial Branch for use in New Hampshire

Add to Favorites
File Details: PDF
Downloads: 19
  • Circuit Court
  • Family Division
  • Divorce / Parenting
  • Divorce / Parenting

Questions About This Form

Hi! I would like to know if the is an instruction form in order to help me filling up the Petition to Register Foreign Order? Or if there is a phone number I can call to get the questions I have answered. * Is this the right form to register my foreign divorce?( I got married in Concord - NH) * Is there a fee? * Court Name: ??? what do I use? * Case Name: ??? What do I use? * Case Number: ??? What do I use? * Field names are to short for my children names, what to do? * My divorce is final. Do I have to fill up fields 10 - 12? * How to procede to fill the form? On line or e-file? * How to included the copy of the Translated divorce with the form? * Does any document need to be notarized? * Do I have to send ID's from both parts? * Can I sent the forms and evidences by mail? What is the address? Sincerely, Jucimar
Jucimar Do Nascimento

Have Questions About This Form?
Ask An Expert For Help:

Questions and comments are moderated. Minimum of 10 characters.

All questions and comments are moderated and publicly viewable. Please do not post private or sensitive information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, confidential financial and legal details.

Login or sign up to submit questions